Polycarbonate multi-wall roof panels UV protecetd
Akralux Panel is a choice of flat panels in multi-wall polycarbonate with profiled side wings to fit by overlapping with sandwich panels or profiled metal sheets.
These sheets are particularly suitable for lighting in roofs of industrial buildings and storehouses, offering optimal thermal insulation and high wind and snow loading capability. The cellular structure and the high thickness (from 25 to 40 mm) give improved rigidity and the UV protection on the external side of the sheet maintains the excellent light diffusion practically unchanged in time.
By overlapping the sheets no joint profiles are needed, allowing thus easy and fast installation.
For roof applications a minimum slope of 4° (7%) is recommended.
Elements of the system
- Panels extruded in multi-wall polycarbonate with reinforced UV protected external side
- thickness: from 25 to 40 mm
- length on size, up to transportation limit
- colours: clear, opaline, others on request
- sealed hollow chambers
Applications and use
- Industrial rooflights in combination with metal sheets and sandwich panels
- Impact strength
- Thermal insulation
- High wind and snow loading capability
- Easy installation (lateral overlapping)
- Fire certification