Polycarbonate multi-wall profiled sheets UV protected
The profiled polycarbonate multi-wall sheets Akralux Greca are particularly suitable for translucent roofs and canopies, rooflights in industrial and agricultural buildings and for conservatories. They fit perfectly with various types of sandwich panels.
The profiled shape confers rigidity and high load bearing capability in relation to the thickness. The UV protection on the external side of the sheet maintains the excellent light diffusion practically unchanged in time. By overlapping the sheets no joint profiles are needed, allowing thus easy and fast installation.
For roof applications a minimum slope of 4° (7%) is recommended.
Akralux Greca is also available in thermoformed bent execution for domed skylights.
Elements of the system
- Sheets extruded in multi-wall polycarbonate with UV protected external side, available in flat or bent execution
- thickness: from 10 to 20 mm
- length on size, up to transportation limit
- colours: clear, opaline, others on request
- sealed hollow chambers
Applications and use
- Industrial rooflights in combination with metal sheets and sandwich panels
- Translucent roofs
- Translucent walls
- Impact strength
- Thermal insulation
- High wind and snow loading capability
- Easy installation (lateral overlapping)
- Fire certification