Akrapan for Internal Use
Tongue-groove elements in multi-wall polycarbonate without UV protection
The non UV protected type of Akrapan is a glazing panel for internal applications wherever high thermal insulation and easy fixing are required.
The system is composed by a wide choice of panels with lateral tongue and groove joint in multi-wall polycarbonate.
Without the need of junction profiles, assembly is particularly easy and fast, offering an ideal solution for translucent pendant ceilings in industrial and commercial buildings, as in sport sites.
Elements of the system
- Panels extruded in multi-wall polycarbonate without UV protection
- thickness: from 10 to 25 mm
- modular width: 500 mm
- length on size, up to transportation limit
- colours: clear, opaline, others on request
- sealed hollow chambers
Applications and use
- Translucent false ceilings
- Internal partition walls
- Impact strength
- Thermal insulation
- Easy and fast assembly
- Fire certification